ClipsShop CSTON-1 Spring Loaded Hand Grommet Press
CSTON-1 is a revolutionary manual stroking grommet attaching machine which indeed does not use hand force for setting grommets. Hand power is only needed to initiate the built in spring mechanism and the rest is handled by the machine. CSTON-1 offers almost similar comfort and preciseness that you can expect from pneumatic or electric machines for a much affordable cost.
- Needs minimum hand press power and effort. The required stroking pressure is sourced by the spring system inside the machine. This makes the machine very easy for anyone to use with little physical effort.
- Adjustable stroking pressure level. The stroking power can be adjusted from the screw system located on the top of the machine for perfectly applied grommets.
- Adjustable height. To meet demanding for various projects.
- Perfect for working in a seated position.
- Interchangeable self piercing dies. All dies up to size #5.5 and ClipsLed snap dies are compatible with the CSTON-1 machine. Allows setting many different sizes of grommets by simple die changing process which takes only seconds.
- Utilizes self piercing grommets. So your hole is cut and set in one operation saving time and money.
- Free standing or bench mounted.
- Suitable for applications on various materials.
- Heavy duty durable machine. CSTON-1 will provide years of professional performance.
- Stroke Force(max): 18 KN(1835 kgf)
- Throat Depth: (from the center of the die) 140 mm5 1/2 inches
- Applicable Grommet Sizes: #5.5 (16,7 mm hole size) and smaller sizes
- Net Weight: 21.5 kg 47.5 lbs
- Dimensions(Height*Width*Depth): 520x200x310 mm20 1/2 x 7 3/4x 12 1/4 inches